Our Installation Services Team provides complete turn-key installations in secure and non-secure locations around the world.
Our Installation Services Team is experienced in today’s network technology and infrastructure services, including:
- AC/DC Power
- Cable Distribution
- Fiber Optic Cable
We provide Site Surveys and Reports, Installation Readiness Reviews, On Site Installation and Coordination, System Verification and Testing, and As-Built Documentation.
Our Installation Services Team is trained and certified on leading technology from vendors including:
- General Dynamics
We provide installation services CONUS and OCONUS, including SWA.
Our Installation Services Team includes cleared personnel.
An accurate site survey is critical to engineering and installation planning.
By Light’s Site Survey approach:
- Coordinate directly with site personnel.
- Perform a telephone survey prior to the on-site survey.
- Verify project requirements.
- Capture HVAC and power.
- Identify risk items and actions.
Installation Readiness Reviews
Installation Readiness is critical to a successful installation. At By Light, we prefer to measure twice and cut once.
By Light’s Installation Readiness Review approach:
- Use installation team members to verify site readiness.
- Verify risk items and actions have been mitigated.
On Site Installation and Coordination
Installation requires more than just rack mounting equipment. At By Light, our professional installation team leads are prepared to work with your on-site requirements.
By Light’s On-Site Installation and Coordination approach:
- Identify and brief site security, access and safety requirements.
- Ensure all on-site personnel are trained and certified to operate required equipment.
- Utilize site specific incident reporting procedures.
- Provide a single point of contact for all customer issues and concerns.
System Verification and Testing
An installation is not complete until it has been verified and tested.
By Light System Verification and Testing approach:
- Perform device verification testing in accordance with manufacturer guidelines.
- Develop project/system/network specific acceptance test plans.
By Light is an iDirect and iDirect Government Technologies Professional Service Partner.
- We provide turn-key iDirect solutions including equipment sale, installation, training, and support.
- iDirect products listed on our GSA schedule.
- By Light has installed over 50 iDirect hubs all over the world.
By Light has delivered hundreds of successful wireless implementations, consisting of more 10,000+ Access Points for DoD and Federal Agencies including US Army, US Air Force, Defense Logistics Agency, Department of Veterans Affairs, Department of Energy, and a variety of First Responder Organizations.
- Site Survey of Coverage requirements, Tower Placement and Interference Sources with deliverables including Heat Maps, Antenna Placement and Interference Mitigation.
- Product certifications and approvals including HEMP, HERO, and applicable ordinance and interference requirements.
- Controller installation, configuration, and commissioning.
- Intrusion detection, authentication, and IA system installation and cutover.
- As-Built Heat Maps and Signal Strength Diagrams.
The installation is not complete until the work has been documented. Our Team understands that accurate and timely as-built documentation adds quality to a complete installation.
By Light As-Built Documentation approach:
- Installation is completed with documentation requirements in mind.
- Autocad/Visio Drawings.
- Inventory Lists.
- Verification and Testing results such as SATCOM performance and WLAN Heat maps.